Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SL Epic Fail!!

So today I try and get one of those fancy new second life viewers, this one was the SLim First Look.
It downloaded all pretty, got the gadget for talking to my friends without having to log into the system resource hogging viewer, all without a hitch. I thought it would be epic win, because I love connecting with my virtual friends....but no. As soon as I logged into Second Life I got the good old windows crash box telling me that SL Voice app has failed and needs to close. I figure a reboot would fix everything, so I close out the 200 things I'm working on and go through the 20 minute reboot process. The computer finally comes back up and I log back into SLim and what do you know...the crash box that I have such a good relationship with comes back! All I can say is the Slim adventure gets my EPIC FAIL stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment