Friday, March 20, 2009

SCUBA fun


You all know that I strive to bring fun and adventure into your Second Lives, so here is yet another one of my explorations! I was sitting on my deck..seems to be a common theme with me deck sitting...when I said Sarra, lets have ourselves an adventure. I wanted this adventure to be totally blogable, so I strayed away from my normal foray's into the adult sims and hit up the search box. While I was browsing the showcase I happened upon SCUBA. Now those of you who know me know that I just absolutely love the water..so of course the opportunity to go diving in March was just awesome. I popped over to the Scuba center, explored a bit, had my normal run in with the flirty noob, and got myself outfitted. As much as I would love to say everyone go diving, sadly this hobby is not for the poor. A basic SCUBA kit cost me 590L, and for those of you who want to go all out the better and fancier equipment will cost you a lot more. You ask "Why do I need the gear, I can breathe underwater in SL without it" well..its like being a little kid and playing dress up! Not only is the costume cute as a button, it includes the fin waddle and swimming animations. I chose to go dive at my friend Saki's beach club as opposed to Dive World, as I was a first time Diver and didn't want to swim into anyone...all in all it was really fun, the costume was cute as hell and I totally recommend going for a swim if you have the Lindens for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment