Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fun!

It all started with a midnight mania board....I had just logged on for the evening sitting on my deck as I often do to gather my bearings and read my "mail" from the time I spent in the real world, when out of the darkness I hear a call to sign up for a you tube tv. Who can resist you tube! Anyway I hop on the link and find myself in a land called toastyville. After a few minutes of standing around waiting for sl to reveal things to me I find myself in a quaint little mobile home park. This is normally where I would say pass me the jack daniels, light me a lucky strike and start the dueling banjos, but not here. This is the first time I can say it without choking that the trailer park was durn cute!. So I run over to this little shop register for the tv, that is the purpose of my journey after all, and then a giant cupcake appears before me. Of course I am unable to resist cupcakes, or cookies or anything chocolaty, so I enter to explore, and its about the sexiest cupcake I have ever seen. This cozy little place is run by a couple of my fellow Cyanide Girls, Lunna and Druzy, and it is most definetly epic win! I recomend checking it out...after you have eaten cuz otherwise..youll just be hungry lol. Just grab hold of this SLurl ( http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lesten/143/32/94 ) and pop over to a cute little shopping adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment