Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Imprudence is awesome sauce!

OK so I complained about the SLim Viewer, but I have to give props to the folks who developed Imprudence. It is a viewer that takes about 5 minutes to get used to because of a few added tabs, but it is Stable!! Not only is it very stable, it is just so darn easy to use. Second Life is my addiction and a major cause of me pulling out my hair so I am always on the lookout for anything that makes my experience easier. Imprudence does this by adding a few simple buttons to your inventory, and a few options to your preferences so you don't have to hunt for them like you do in the other SL viewer. Imprudence is my viewer of choice now and I recomend it to anyone who is frustrated with there current SL experience. Imprudence can be downloaded at http://imprudenceviewer.org/ Download it love it spread the word and thank the wonderful people who took the time to create this!

No comments:

Post a Comment