Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fashion!



It's time for Sarra's Second Life Fashion 101! In this cute little number I'm showing my support for the troops, and look just darn sexy! The hair/cap is a new item out at truth and at a great price of 325L for a fat pack...for those of you who have gone hair shopping as much as I have..you know that's a darn fair price. The dress is a little number I picked up at dutch touch a few months ago. Now for those of you who say Sarra your color patterns don't match..let me clue you in on a secret from my real life..I was a Marine..and allot of the times our covers (caps) were a different shade than the uniform..so if its not perfect its just that more realistic! Anyway just thought I would throw up this snapshot and a brief description of what it is so you can see just how using different designers to put together a cute outfit can coordinate so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment