Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A serious Post about Relay For Life

As most of you reading this are my friends, you already know that cancer has struck my SL family. In order support my dear friend in her fight I decided to gather together with my wonderfull coworkers at Cyanide and form a team to participate in the Second Life Relay for Life. Our team is called Team Antidote, and as the relay kicks off were going to be holding several events to raise funds to help the ACS with the fight. The reason I am posting tonite is twofold, first of all I would like to thank the people who are already supporting us and RFL, and to beg those of you who are not to contribute in anyway they can. We will have donation kiosks at several sights, and every Linden dollar anyone can spare is a great help. The second reason I am posting this plea is to get your ideas on events that you would attend. At this time I have lined up some very talented DJ's and even a live singer who have donated there time to our events. Please leave a comment with any ideas you have, and stay tuned for updates on our kiosk locations and event schedule. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment