Friday, March 20, 2009

Go Karts

Another adventure in Second Life featuring yours truly Sarra! So I found myself sitting on my deck again tonight looking for something new to do and just chatting with a few of my friends, when Tristan invited me to go kart. I went over to the track at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Spike/30/205/621 and after waiting a few minutes for things to appear, grabbed my ride from the go kart rezzer and headed to the starting line. Well everything started out great on the straight track, but then I ran into just about everything out there, and even got ran over once, but at least I looked sexy doing it! I had a blast with it and if your looking to get away from the Second Life fashion scene, or the adult activities that are all over the grid..try out the karts yourself..its free!

1 comment: