Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Its Raining Men.....

I was just sitting around the house, well down in my friends work area..My girl Jess is a builder, and a really talented one at that, getting ready to find blog material when from the sky fell a man! I was meddling around in search from out of nowhere came a translator bot saying "Hello Sarra", I turn around and there is the man from above! It turns out that my airborne guest is a rather polite frenchman, and he showered me in compliments, and then invited me to his mansion..every girls fantasy, soo I feel sort of bad pointing out his flaws lol. If you take a look at the picture you will see that the fallen angel has an affinity for capes, and not just any capes but the kind that glow! and I know the picture hasnt captured it but this gentlemen had a spot of bling that kept circling his head. If his fashion sense was as good as his manners he could make some lucky lady very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment